Young Science Talents
GESR Young Science Talents Development Program “GyST” is a project under the umbrella of Misr El-Kheir Scientific Research and Innovation department, with the goal of empowering school students with the required skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the field of scientific research, and to develop their critical and scientific thinking skills, which enables them to utilize their talents and skills to produce quality scientific research projects and innovations that contribute to solving Egypt social challenges.
Contributing to social and economic revival in Egypt by promoting the culture of scientific research and innovation among school students, and to use their talents and their passion for science, to face Egypt social challenges.
Empowering talented school students with the skills and knowledge required to pursue a career in the field of scientific research.
- Raising the passion for science among school students.
- Identifying talented school students who are passionate about science, and developing their skills and knowledge.
- Supporting and mentoring distinguished science projects and innovations.
- Supporting young science talents to pursue a career in the field of scientific research.
- Promoting the principles of critical and scientific thinking among school students.
- Intended Learning Outcomes
- Students have been introduced to the scientific method.
- Students have developed their critical and scientific thinking skills.
- Students are introduced to multi-disciplinary science fields.
- Students have developed deep understanding of the scientific research methodology.
- Students have been introduced to the main principles of bioethics and academic integrity.
- Students have developed self-learning skills and have been introduced to the available open resources.
- Students have developed their science communication and presentation skills.
- Students have developed the basic IT skills required to present their projects.